- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to register for an RV space or boat slip.
- Limit of 4 people per RV space.
- Relatives and friends who visit and plan to stay over-night, must sleep in your RV and any additional vehicles must be parked in our overflow parking spaces.
- The maximum stay in the RV Park is three (3) consecutive months.
- Sub-renting of the RV space, or Boat slip is not permitted.
- All RVs must be manufactured 1980 or newer.
- Truck mounted campers may not be removed from the vehicle.
- Each RV space is allowed 2 parking spaces ( if there is enough room).
- Repairing the RV or vehicle is not permitted in the RV area.
- Any person who brings in an RV, must maintain the ability (vehicle and hitch) to pull it out, or move it at all times.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times (Sonoma County Leash Law). Any mess made by your pet must be cleaned up immediately. No pet is to be tied up outside.
- RV space and Boat Slip shall be maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- No clotheslines or tents may be constructed in the RV space.
- The maximum speed limit in the park is 5 MPH.
- No pets allowed in the restrooms unless they are Guide Service Dogs.
- No wetsuits allowed in the restrooms.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 7AM.
Copyright 2007 - 2010, Porto Bodega Marina & RV Park, All rights reserved